- Submit the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Ask your school counselor to send the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript.
- Villanova University has announced a test-optional policy for the 2020-21 Admission Cycle. Click here for more information. Should you choose to submit scores, Villanova offers you the option to self-report your SAT and/or ACT. You may also have your official scores sent to Villanova, but this is not necessary for your application to be reviewed. All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Villanova does not conduct admission interviews, nor do we consider demonstrated interest as part of our admission process.
- It is highly recommended that applicants to the Villanova School of Business have at least one year of high school Calculus.
- A successfully completed high school Physics course is required for applicants to the College of Engineering.
- Fitzpatrick College of Nursing applicants are required to have successfully completed at least one year of Biology and Chemistry during high school.