Steps in the Application Process
All first-time, first-year students seeking to apply to Villanova should complete the following steps:
- Submit the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Ask your school counselor to send the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript.
- Send your standardized test scores (SAT and/or ACT). All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Villanova does not conduct admission interviews, nor do we consider demonstrated interest as part of our admission process.
- It is highly recommended that applicants to the Villanova School of Business have at least one year of high school Calculus.
- A successfully completed high school Physics course is required for applicants to the College of Engineering.
- Fitzpatrick College of Nursing applicants are required to have successfully completed at least one year of Biology and Chemistry during high school.