VU101: August 3, 2022
Move-In, Orientation Schedule, Sustainability
August 3, 2022
Villanova University and New Student Orientation will continue to send VU101 emails throughout the summer to keep you updated on important information and help prepare for your arrival. To view past emails, please visit the New Student Orientation website.
The Office for Residence Life welcomes all new members to our residential community, and we hope that campus living enhances your college experience. Please read the information below and view our PDF for helpful information ahead of your arrival. Additionally, please remember to sign up for a move-in time via your unique link—this link was sent to your villanova.edu email on Wednesday, July 27, from the Office of Residence Life.
Important pieces of information ahead of your arrival are noted below:
- When you arrive at your residence hall, please quickly unload your belongings. You will then be directed to immediately move your car to a campus parking lot. As a reminder, you will not be permitted to remain parked next to your assigned residence hall or return to that area until Friday evening after move-in is complete for all residents.
- After you unload your belongings, check in and pick up your Wildcard at the entrance to your residence hall. Your Wildcard will allow you access to both your residence hall and your room.
- Residence Life and Orientation staff will be available at your hall to assist you and answer questions.
- Please label your bags/items with your name, residence hall and room number.
- Please dispose of your recycling and trash according to the posted signs outside your building.
The 2022 New Student Orientation schedule is now posted! Please visit our website to view updated information, including the Orientation and Move-In Guide filled with helpful information ahead of your campus arrival. Students will receive their Orientation group numbers and personalized information in the mail.
Sustainable Lifestyles: The UNITAS Commitment
This year, Villanova is launching a sustainability initiative called “Sustainable Lifestyles: The UNITAS Commitment.” Learn more about this initiative that will be central to your Villanova experience. As part of the UNITAS Commitment, you can track your progress toward living more sustainably and reduce your carbon footprint through the suggested actions and calculator feature in the Pathways by Ethos app.
Villanova University and New Student Orientation are looking forward to welcoming you to campus. If you have additional questions regarding Orientation, please contact us at email@example.com, and follow us on Instagram at @NovaOrientation.