Division of Student Life Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Develop a proactive division-wide strategy to enhance the cultural competence of our students and staff.
- Evaluate practices and policies to ensure an educational and living environment that is anti-racist and free from bigotry and discrimination.
- Serve as a resource to students of all identities throughout their Villanova experience.
- Be mindful of campus and national trends and how they impact minoritized students during critical moments.
- Engage in ongoing assessment of the educational and programmatic DEI needs of students and Student Life staff.
- Plan and offer regular DEI and anti-racist trainings and educational opportunities for students and Student Life staff to anticipate and address needs.
- Engage in ongoing dialogue and learning on issues of race and the intersectionality of race and identities as a Student Life staff.
- Collaborate with the Aequitas Task Force to advance campus-wide DEI and Anti-Racist initiatives