VISITORS TO CAMPUS
All visitors to campus—anyone who is not a current student or a member of the faculty or staff—must take the following preventative measures to keep the Villanova community and themselves safe, and to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19:
- All visitors MUST complete a self-check for symptoms before coming to campus, and can use one of the following options for self-checking:
- Centers for Disease Control self-checker for symptoms of COVID-19
- Self-checker app for Apple products or the CDC app for Android devices
- Visit the CDC website for an up-to-date list of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please bring your own face mask when you visit Villanova.
- Villanova requires the wearing of face masks at all times while on campus.
- The mask must cover your nose and mouth; wearing a mask below your nose renders it ineffective.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about two arms’ length) from other people at all times
- Do not gather in large groups.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or touching your face.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and wash your hands after touching your face.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer prior to handling their face covering/disposable mask.
FOR CURRENT PARENTS/VISITORS TO RESIDENCE HALL GUESTS
- Only current Villanova students are permitted in the residence halls.
- Visits by family members to the residence halls are limited to assistance with pick-up and drop-off of items only. Face masks must be worn and social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times.
- Non-Villanova student visitors are not permitted.
FOR ADMISSIONS VISITORS/GUEST SPEAKERS, RECRUITER OR CORPORATE CONTACTS
- There will be no Admission open houses; all of these events will be virtual for the fall semester. If you are a prospective student, please visit the undergraduate, graduate and law admission pages for additional information.
- For Fall 2020, Villanova will not be hosting guest speakers, recruiters or corporate contacts.
- Contractors and vendors are allowed on campus for essential business purposes; however a mask must be worn at all times.
- Repeated violations by a contractor/vendor may result in suspension of work/payments pending compliance with this policy.