Faculty/Staff Return to Campus Testing Information
Faculty and staff who will physically be on campus at any point during the semester MUST be tested on or before Jan. 21. Walk-in testing through Vault Health is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (including Monday, Jan. 18, Martin Luther King Day) at the Finneran Pavilion. Faculty and staff must bring their Wildcard in order to be tested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have received the COVID-19 vaccine, you are still required to complete pre-return testing.
The ONLY exemptions to pre-return testing are:
- Faculty and staff who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days (positive test result on or after Oct. 22, 2020). Individuals must notify their supervisor and provide documentation of the positive test via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All documentation will be kept confidential.
- Faculty and staff who will not be on campus AT ANY POINT during the Spring semester.
Information for the Day of Testing:
- Please report to the Finneran Pavilion for testing. Pre-registration is not necessary.
- Please hydrate the night before your test and the morning of the test, but do not consume any liquids 30 minutes prior to the time you plan to take your test.
- No eating/drinking/smoking/vaping 30 minutes prior to your testing time.
- Bring your smartphone or similar mobile device to self-register for the test while on-site. NOTE: If you do not have a smartphone or mobile device, one will be provided to you on-site for your use during testing.
- Bring your Wildcard to record that you attended your test. NOTE: If you do not have a valid/current Wildcard, please reach out to the Wildcard Office to get a replacement and/or have your Banner ID available when you arrive for testing.
When You Arrive at the Testing Site:
- You will be asked to tap your Wildcard to register.
- You will be asked to scan a QR code to begin the registration process with Vault Health, and you will be provided a test kit.
- When a table becomes available, proceed to that spot to take your test.
- The test involves collection of saliva. When you are finished, remain at your table and raise your hand.
- A Vault Health representative will validate that your sample is complete. You will be directed to place your sample in the biohazard plastic bag provided and to drop your sample in a collection box on your way out.
Following your test, your results will be emailed directly to you and to the Student Health Center within 48 hours.