Nova Now App: Download Today
In keeping with Community First, the Nova Now app, which has been used by Villanova students for years, has been updated to include important campus COVID-19 information and resources for students, as well as faculty and staff.
The COVID-19 campus information in the Nova Now app includes:
- A Daily COVID-19 self-assessment*
- Academic and health resources
- Information about University Events
- A link to the Villanova Community First Instagram page, where updates and details about the CARITAS Commitment will be shared
* You will be taken from the Nova Now app to the Nova Safe app to access the daily COVID-19 self-assessment. If you do not already have the Nova Safe app, you will be prompted to download it. You will need to enable Bluetooth, location services, and push notifications for the Nova Safe app to function properly on your device.
Use the links below to access the Nova Now app for both Apple and Android devices.
- If you already have the Nova Now app, this will ensure that you have the most up to date version so that you can view the new menu offerings.
- If you do not already have the Nova Now app, you will be prompted to download it.
For more information on all of the Nova Now App offerings and functionally, visit the Nova Now website.