We are aware of the difficulties faced by students, their families and the Villanova community as we all continue to cope with this pandemic. The University offers many resources to support mental and physical health and overall well-being. We encourage you to take a look at these tools and use them to engage in needed self-care.
Caritas: Mental Health
University Counseling Center
Telehealth appointments are available during Winter Break. Please call: 610-519-4050.
- Mental Health Well-Being: An online course to recognize stressors and learn how to handle every day challenges of stress and anxiety in life.
- Campus Well: An online resource with information on a variety of topics including mental health and stress.
- BASICS: Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students (BASICS) consultation.
- Consultations: Students can email the Office of Health Promotion to set up an appointment on a variety of health and well-being topics.
- Linkedin Learning: Mental Health resources available to all Villanova faculty, staff and students.
Caritas: Physical Health
- Nutrition Resources: Schedule a free one-on-one consultation with Villanova's Registered Dietitian through the Thrive 365 portal on My Nova.
- Sleep Consultations: Email the Office of Health Promotion to schedule a free one-on-one sleep consultation or sleep assessment.
- Campus Well: An online resource with information and tips on a variety of topics including workouts, body image, staying healthy and more.
Fitness center hours, intramural and club sport information.
A CALL AWAY.
Contact the Counseling Center at 610-519-4050 to schedule a teleconference.
In an emergency, call Villanova Public Safety at 610-519-4444.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 (800-273-TALK)