SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Expert Guidance for CSCP Exam Success
Establish yourself as a globally recognized supply chain expert by earning the Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) designation. Villanova's online course combines expert faculty instruction with the 2022 APICS CSCP Learning System, specifically designed for CSCP credential candidates. Expand your knowledge and practical approaches to global end-to-end supply chain that are critical for career success.
Commit to Your Career
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world.
Earning the CSCP credential makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving a high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
Earning your credential will help you:
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a supply chain expert.
- Master the knowledge most important to expert supply chain professionals as defined by the most current APICS Global Job Task Analysis.
- Expand your outlook on the supply chain field and bring new ideas to your workplace. Remain current with supply chain trends and developments.
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the supply chain profession.
Becoming a CSCP proves your supply chain management knowledge, competency and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today’s global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your CSCP certification defines you as a supply chain expert and leader.
(PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE OF THE COURSE START DATE.)
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Spring 2024: 100% Online!
February 6 - May 7
Tuesday evenings, 6-9pm ET
APICS Member: $2,000
No additional charge for the APICS CSCP Learning System.
This course is worth 3.9 CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
If your goal is CSCP certification, Villanova University can lead you to success. Our instructors focus on the APICS CSCP exam content to help you prepare, and our structured classroom environment accelerates learning and improves retention. By participating in our course, you’ll be better prepared for the certification exam and more effective in your supply chain management role.
As part of the course, you will receive the 2022 APICS CSCP Learning System. Updated for the current year, it features the most up-to-date and comprehensive preparation program available today, including SmartStudy™ tools, learning modules in print and e-reader formats and online resources available via mobile devices.
Three modules cover the entire APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual:
- Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Practices
- Acquire the knowledge and understanding of the CSCP Exam Content Manual to help you prepare for the exam.
- Discuss topics and share real-life experiences with peers from diverse backgrounds.
- Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program.
- Learn from experienced supply chain practitioners and CSCP course instructors.
- Earn 3.9 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
The CSCP designation is for professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the field of supply chain management. This designation is ideal for you if you are:
- Interested in more depth of knowledge and understanding in the areas of supplier and customer relations, international trade, the use of information technology to enable the supply chain, and physical logistics; or
- A candidate who has already achieved APICS CPIM certification or managers working in, consulting, or teaching supply chain functions; or
- Employed in the field of supply chain management; or
- Working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems.
CSCP approved candidates must meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent or
- Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM or CPSM credential.
To earn your APICS CSCP designation, you must pass one comprehensive exam. To select a testing location and complete an eligibility application please visit the APICS website. Eligibility applications must be received two weeks prior to the day you register for the exam.
Important Notices for Distance Education Students
following includes important information for students participating in
online courses, online programs and/or on-ground clinicals or practicums
while physically located outside of Pennsylvania.
VALUE OF A PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM:
Enhance your resume.
Professional education classes enable you to add new skills, expertise, or credentials to your resume and make you even more valuable to your employer.
Expand your professional network.
Communicating and building relationships with your classmates and instructors can open new doors in your career.
Learn from industry experts.
All programs are taught by instructors who have worked or who are currently working in the field, and who are able to share practical applications and real world examples of topics in the course.