GRADUATE LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Villanova University is an ideal place to pursue your graduate education. Program offerings in the humanities, social sciences, mathematics and sciences include more than 20 master's degrees, more than 40 graduate certificates, and PhD programs in Philosophy and Theology. While many of our programs are fully on-campus, online and hybrid options are available in some programs. Take the next step in your career with a graduate degree or certificate from Villanova!
Virtual Graduate Open House
Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 6 p.m. EDT
Find out why the Villanova University College of Liberal Arts and Sciences is the ideal place to continue your academic journey! At our Virtual Graduate Open House, you will have the opportunity to speak with faculty and students from your program of interest and get answers to your questions about financial aid, application requirements, deadlines and more. All attendees will receive an application fee waiver!
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER FOR OPEN HOUSE
YOUR PASSION. YOUR FUTURE.
- Applied Statistics
- Classical Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Gender and Women's Studies
- Health Informatics
- Human Resource Development
- Liberal Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Software Engineering
- Competitive tuition rates
- Graduate assistantships and research funding
- Flexible courses of study, including online options in HRD, MPA, and Classical Studies, as well as a hybrid, in-person and online curriculum in Communication
- Evening classes that meet once per week
- Study full-time or part-time
- Personal attention from a faculty of internationally recognized scholar/teachers
- All the cultural and intellectual assets of the Philadelphia region, including nearly 90 higher-education institutions
- A learning experience you design to meet your intellectual passions and educational goals
The graduate programs seek to integrate general education, cultural improvement, and professional excellence. The aims of these programs are:
- To extend and deepen knowledge by scholarly research;
- To assist those who wish to secure specialized training in order to improve their occupational competency;
- To supply the need of advanced training for special purposes, especially in the fields of teaching and other human services;
- To offer the graduate students the opportunity to join with the faculty of the University in the common pursuit of learning wherein the students are encouraged to develop according to their individual capacities and to learn to live and work together in a community of scholars.