Member School Registration:
View list of Member Schools
- Early Bird Registration with Housing: $575.00 (deadline TBA)
- Regular Registration with Housing: $600.00
- Regular Registration without Housing (Commuter Rate): $435.00
Non-Member School Registration:
- Early Bird Registration with Housing: $625.00 (deadline TBA)
- Regular Registration with Housing: $650.00
- Regular Registration without Housing (Commuter Rate): $485.00
- Additional $35.00 (breakfast and lunch included). View information about the Post-Conference Summit.
- Access to all educational concurrent sessions, plenary and keynote speakers, panels, and other programs
- Access to conference sponsors and higher education vendors
Meals and Special Events:
- All meals for the duration of the conference, beginning with dinner on Tuesday 7/20 through breakfast on Friday 7/23
- A catered, private function at the Museum of the American Revolution on Wednesday 7/21
- Hospitality and refreshments throughout the conference
- Customized conference swag for all attendees
Furnished Apartment or Suite:
- Attendees will stay in a furnished apartment or suite in Villanova's brand new residential complex, The Commons.
- All apartment/suites are air-conditioned with 2 or 4 bedrooms, 1 or 2 bathrooms, a kitchen (cookware not included) and a living/common room.
- A linen package including a pillow, sheets, blanket, bedspread, towels, washcloths, and bathmat. An ample amount of linens are provided. Beds are either standard or XL twin size. Please note that daily housekeeping service is not provided.
- All attendees will have their own bedroom within the apartment/suite, and will share the unit with another attendee. Guests can preference their suite-mate on the registration form. Attendes can request a single-occupancy apartment (a 2 or 4-bedroom apartment/suite to themselves) for an additional $200. Single-occupany units are available on a limited basis.
- Access to conference hospitality suite in the residence hall
- High-speed wireless internet
- Access to campus recreation/fitness facilities, and library
- Free parking
- Residence halls are in a centralized campus location within walking distance to all conference venues, parking lots, and regional train station.