If you are having problems submitting your photo on this web site, please e-mail your picture to email@example.com, including your name and student ID number.
Office of the Wildcard
What is the Wildcard?
UNIT's University Card Systems provide the Villanova Community with the "Wildcard" allowing convenient, efficient, mobile and secure access to all card related services. These services include personal identification, facilities access and access monitoring, debit transactions processing, meal plan administration, student printing allowance, and web-based and mobile transaction processing. The Wildcard is universally accepted on campus and at selected off-campus locations.
You can make a deposit at any time into your Nova Bucks™ account. We accept cash, check, debit and credit cards. You can come into the office or send a check or credit card deposit through the mail. The fastest and most convenient way of making a deposit into your Nova Bucks™ debit account is our online deposit feature. You can add value to your Nova Bucks™ online by using a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card. Your electronic funds will be available immediately.
Here are some important tips to prolong the useful life of your Wildcard:
· Do not bend the card.
· Do not puncture the card (for example, with a hole-punch).
· Do not expose to extreme heat (for example, clothes dryer or car dashboard on a sunny day).
· Do not keep your Wildcard with your phone while charging on a wireless charger.
· Use a protective badge holder
Wireless charging uses magnetic induction to charge your mobile phone. You should not place anything between your phone and the charger. If you carry your Wildcard in a card-wallet or sleeve attached to your mobile phone, remove it before charging your phone. Putting your Wildcard into contact with a wireless phone charger will result in damage to the contactless chip or the magnetic stripe.
Watch our Informational Videos
- Connect to WIFI
- Download the free CBORD Mobile ID for CS Gold from the App or Play Store.
- Open the application and click "Settings"
- Type in laundry.villanova.edu into the server URL
- Click authenticate my device
- Enter your student credentials (LDAP/ email)
- Click authorize
Set-Up is as easy as 1-2-3!
Login using your Villanova User name and Password (the same password you use to check your VU email)
Click the “preferences” link next to your Nova Bucks™ account balance.
Click the “+” icon in the phone window.
Enter your phone number and carrier.
Click the “Send Confirmation” button. You must click the “I Agree” check box for the send confirmation button to be activated. Terms and conditions link provided.
You will be sent a text with a confirmation code, enter the code in the space provided and click “Confirm”… that’s it, you are done.
For more information, please call: 610.519.6202
Customer Service Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- December 18th- 21st 8:00- 4:00
- Closed December 22nd- January 1st
- Phone: 610-519-6202
- Address: Wildcard Office; Dougherty Hall 800 Lancaster Avenue Villanova, PA 19085