The Office of Diversity and Inclusion recommends the following resources for those interested in learning more about issues of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- TED Global 2009 | Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: The danger of a single story
- Beverly Daniel Tatum: Why Are All of the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?
- The Muslim on the airplane | Amal Kassir | TEDxMileHighWomen
- Adams, M., Bell, L. A., Griffin, P. (Eds.). (2007). Teaching for diversity and social justice. New York, NY: Taylor & Francis Group.
- Asumah, S. N. & Nagel, M. (2014). Diversity, social justice, and inclusive excellence. Albany, NY: SUNY Press.
- Heldke, L. & O’Connor, P. (2004). Oppression, privilege, and resistance. New York, NY: Mc Graw Hill.
- Johnson, A. G. (2018). Privilege, power, and difference (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Mc Graw Hill.