Join the Nova Network, Villanova's official social and professional network, to find Villanovans in your industry and local area, discuss career-related topics and access resources for your professional development.
Ways to Give
Thank you for considering a gift to Villanova Law. For your convenience, there are numerous ways that you can support the Law School. No matter how you choose to invest, you will be part of a group of committed donors who are helping to create transformational experiences for Villanova Law students today and tomorrow. Make your 2020 gift to Villanova Law today!
As part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act passed earlier this year, cash contributions to qualified nonprofits such as Villanova can be deducted up to 100% of your adjusted gross income for the 2020 calendar year. The Act also expanded charitable giving incentives and allows taxpayers who take the standard deduction to make up to $300 of charitable contributions to qualified nonprofits this year. To qualify, you must make your gift before December 31.
Ways to Give by December 31:
- 2020 credit card gifts can be made online until 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, December 31, 2020.
- The transaction must be successfully completed to count for 2020.
- Tax receipts are sent immediately by email following a successful transaction.
- Please go online to make credit card gifts; do not send credit card information through email.
- Staff will be available by phone Monday, December 28, through Thursday, December 31, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST.
- Credit card information should not be left on voicemail.
Mail: Please send gifts to the following address:
Villanova University Advancement
Picotte Hall at Dundale
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
- Checks sent through mail must be postmarked by December 31, 2020 to be processed for calendar year 2020.
- Credit card gifts received in the mail after 12 p.m. on Thursday, December 31, 2020 will not be processed until January 2021 and will receive a calendar year 2021 tax receipt.
- We encourage you to mail your gift by December 15, 2020 to ensure receipt by the University before December 31, 2020.
Stock and Wire Transfers: Transfers must be received in Villanova’s account on or before Thursday, December 31, 2020.
Check with your personal broker for their institutional deadlines required to complete a transaction. Some brokers can require up to 10 days notice for a transfer.
- Please notify Janet Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the transfer.
- Stock Transfer: Merrill Lynch, DTC-8862
- Broker: Patrick Cahill, 610-668-6167
- Account Name: Villanova University
- Account Number: 870-04529
- VU Tax Number: 23-1352688
- Wire of Funds: Wells Fargo, N.A., 123 S. Broad Street, 1st Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19109
- ABA Routing Number: 121000248
- Villanova University Account Number: 2000038131428
- Vanguard Mutual Fund Transfers: Donor sends paperwork to Villanova for processing