Each spring, the Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal hosts its annual symposium on current issues and hot topics in the world of sports law. Past symposia have covered issues ranging from concussions in sports, agents and the media.
The Jeffrey S. Moorad Center for the Study of Sports Law will host its signature event—the annual Sports Law Symposium—on Friday, April 1, 2022.
- The Future of Sports (2019)
- A Changing Game: Challenging the Status Quo in Sports Law (2016)
- Game-Changers: An Insider Look at a Volatile Year in Sports (2015)
- An Inside Look at the World of Agents: Past, Present and Future (2014)
- Concussion Conundrum (2013)
- Moneyball's Impact on Business and Sports (2012)