The Office of Academic Affairs maintains policies that regulate the educational experience of our students. The Office also supports students as they pursue their education in a variety of ways, including career counseling, study skills, math skills, writing skills, accommodations related to disabilities, and study abroad.
We encourage students to read the Student Handbook published by the Division of Student Life.
- Academic Support for Athletes
- Career Center
- College of Engineering Academic Support
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Office for Undergraduate Students
- College of Nursing Support Services
- Falvey Library Research & Information Assistance
- Learning Support Services
- Office of International Studies
- VSB Clay Center