Villanova University supports and encourages its faculty to engage in research and sponsored programs endeavors. It further recognizes its responsibility to two principles, the creation of new knowledge and the communication of existing knowledge to its students and to society.
The Villanova University Office of Research Administration (ORA) exists to serve and assist research investigators in seeking the necessary resources and in managing their use in accordance with the objectives of the University and of external sponsors.
News and Announcements
- 2014 VU Summer Research Fellowship announcement (ORGP)
- Resources for October 2013 government shutdown
- Resources regarding sequestration and your research grant
- Outline of Changes to NSF Grants Proposal Guide [Chronicle of Higher Education]
- Charles E Kaufman Research Grants Announcement
- Asset Tags for Computers Purchased on Grants
- Fullbright NSF Collaboration Opportunities
- NSF Proposals: How Not To Get Funded
- New IDC Rate: 75.4%