The Office of Research Administration (ORA) at Villanova University will provide service to faculty, staff, and students while protecting the institution in sponsored programs, technology transfer, and research compliance.
The Office of Research Administration is also home to our Institutional Official for Human Subjects Research, who provides Assurance (Federalwide Assurance No: FWA00011841 - expires 10/15/2019) to the federal government that human subjects are protected in VU's research.
News and Announcements
- 5/27/15: The new IDC and Fringe Rate Agreement is available in our Forms section.
- 4/20/15: Effective on this date, two complete copies any new IRB protocols will be submitted to ORA by hand or through campus mail. Link
- 4/7/15: The email address on the FCOI forms has been corrected to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4/1/15: The new Indirect Cost Rate has been posted in the Fact Sheet.
- 4/1/15: The tuition award policy has been updated. Please see our Tuition Award page.
- 4/1/15: Journal Entries on grants will now be done through the ORA JE form.
- 3/31/15: The Internal Transmittal Form errors should be resolved.
- The Financial Conflict of Interest policy and forms are live on the Policy page.
- New ORA Policy page! Policies will be posted there as they become available.
- Training: Please see our Training webpage for complete details.
To access the CITI program, please log in here: https://www.citiprogram.org/ To register for the first time through Villanova, enter “Villanova University” in the “Select Your Organization Affiliation” box. Follow the subsequent prompts to set yourself up as a learner. Please see complete instructions here.