The nomination deadline for the 2013-2014 Presidential Scholarship Competitiion has passed (December 1, 2013).
- Online nomination entails an information section.
- It is not possible to save and return to the Nomination Form at a later time to make changes or complete the form. Online submission of the Nomination Form is final.
- The Nomination Form must be received by the Center for Undergraduate Research and Fellowships by December 1, 2013.
Once the online nomination is received:
- The nominator will receive an e-mail confirming that the nomination has been received and processed.
- The nominee will receive an e-mail notifying them that they have been nominated and giving them access to the Presidential Scholar Application through the myNOVA Prospective Student Portal.
If the nominator is unable to complete the Nomination Form online, please contact Jane Morris to receive a hard copy of the form (610.519.5928 or email@example.com). If you do not use the online method, the process may be delayed, and you are limited to four nominations per school.