Links to Scholarship Databases
- Adventures in Education: Searchable database of undergraduate scholarships.
- British Council: Searchable database for undergraduate, graduate, and study abroad funds for UK Universities.
- Catalogue of Federal Domestic Assistance: Searchable listing of all federal funds.
- Cornell Fellowship Notebook: Massive listing of graduate fellowship programs.
- Council on Undergraduate Research: Grants, publications, and networks dedicated to research in all fields. Villanova is a member school.
- FastWeb: Scholarship search engine for grads & undergrads.
- The Foundation Center: searchable database of private funds.
- Graduate & Professional School Internet Forum: Tips on applying for grad schools, law schools, medical schools, etc. Created by a consortium of PA colleges, including Villanova.
- GrantsNet: Database of funding for graduate biomedical sciences and undergraduate science, math, and engineering study.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: Aimed at Latino students searching for scholarships, fellowships, and internships; some listings apply to students of all backgrounds.
- International Education Financial Aid: Database of funding for students studying abroad.
- Just Garcia Hill: Resources for underrepresented students studying sciences.
- Law School Admissions Council: Resources for students applying to law schools.
- National Academies of the Sciences: Resources for students in the sciences, engineering, and medicine.
- Peterson's: Listings of grant sources for both undergraduate and graduate study.
- SACNAS: Aimed at Latino and Native American students applying for scholarships; many of the listings apply to students from all backgrounds.
- StudentDoctor: Resources for students applying to medical and dental schools.
- SuperCollege: Database of undergraduate scholarships.
- US Department of Education: listing of government scholarships & grants from this office.
Post-Graduation Opportunities Working, Interning, Teaching, or Volunteering Abroad
(Provided by International Academic Programs University of Missouri-Kansas City)