If you are interested in attending a Villanova Summer Program, please contact the faculty member who coordinates the program to begin the application process.
Villanova University Faculty-led Summer Program Policies.
If you are interested in attending a NON-Villanova Summer Program, all the Student and Program Requirements and Deadlines listed above will apply.
- Students must complete a Prior Approval Form for all NON-Villanova Summer Programs.
- To receive Villanova credit, a Non-Villanova Summer Program must be six weeks or longer.
- A minimum of two courses must be taken by the student and if a student attends a NON-Villanova program in a non-English speaking country, at least one course must be taken in language instruction.
- Students are not allowed to take distance-learning courses while overseas.
- Students must attend program through the stated dates. Late arrivals/early departures are not allowed.
- The student on a Non-Villanova Summer program is responsible for paying all fees directly to the Host University or Program Provider.
In addition to the program costs associated with the program, Villanova University will charge a $250 fee for students choosing to participate in a non-VU summer program. This fee will be assessed to the student's VU account.