- Villanova University has 2 Pre-Law School Advisors. Dave Leibig, in the Career Center, 610-519-4060 and Karen Graziano, Office of Undergraduate Studies, 610-519-7427.
- The LSAT (Law School Admission Test) is required by most law schools. LSAT information, application materials and the LSDAS (Law School Data Assembly Service) is found in the Law Services Information Book (LSIB). Instructions in this handbook need to be followed thoroughly. Students need to register with LSDAS.
- Utilize the law literature in the Career Center library.
- Join the student run Pre-Law Society
- Sit in on a class at Villanova's Law School
The procedure for applying to professional schools (law, medicine, pharmacy, etc.), is relatively similar to those for applying to graduate school. Provided below is additional information specific to law and medical schools.
- Students interested in medical school should speak with Dr. Louise A. Russo, Assistant Biology Professor/Pre-Med Advisor (191C Mendel Hall, 610-519-4869)
- Begin the process as early as possible!!
- Most programs in medicine require the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test.)
- Consult the medical school information found in the Career Center library.