Our mission is to provide the highest quality comprehensive career services empowering members of the Villanova University community to choose and attain personally rewarding careers.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Career Center. As partners, we can provide students with the knowledge, resources and skills to be successful in their careers. Villanova students are extremely successful in acquiring jobs and attending prestigious graduate schools. Please view our Placement Statistics pages for more details.
We appreciate the opportunity to educate students about the job-search process, teach them skills, and make them aware of career resources.
How to request a presentation:
- In order to best accommodate your request, please make your request at least two weeks in advance. Sometimes we are able to accomodate last-minute requests, however, that is dependent on the time of year.
- E-mail the Career Center or call 610-519-4060 with:
- preferred day(s) and date, class time, and location
- the size of your class and compostion (graduate, undergraduate, class year, majors)
- your contact information
- A counselor will then be in touch to confirm and finalize the program details.
David Leibig - Pre-Law Advisor, liaison to the College of Nursing and Athletics department
Carol Lloyd - Liaison to the School of Business
Kevin Grubb - Liaison to the College of Engineering, Alumni Association and social media specialist
Beth Cahill - Liaison to the College of Engineering
Sheila Doherty - Liaison to the Liberal Arts
Susanne Donovan - Liaison to the Sciences
Aimee McStravog - Credentials services specialist