VITAL 2014 Call For Proposals
VITAL invites applications for its 2014 Minigrants program. The main goal of the grant program is to support the development of new teaching and learning strategies and to foster advances in undergraduate and graduate learning and teaching at Villanova.
Submission Deadline: Monday, March 10, 2014, 4:30p.m.
Questions: Gabriele Bauer, Director, VITAL:email@example.com
CALL FOR PROPOSALS (PDF)
Template: Cover Page (doc)
Template: Budget Page (doc)
VITAL Minigrant Awards 2009-2013 - You are welcome to contact past grant recipients for suggestions, and/or answers to your questions.
VITAL MINIGRANT SELECTION COMMITTEE MEMBERS
We recommend that applicants consult a member of the Minigrant Selection Committee while developing their proposals.
- Patricia Bradley, Nursing
- Frank P. Maloney, Astronomy and Astrophysics
- James C. O’Brien, Mechanical Engineering
- Bruce Pollack-Johnson, Mathematics and Statistics
- Christine Palus, Political Science
- Raymond Taylor, Marketing and Business Law
- Fayette B. Veverka, Theology and Religious Studies