Provides Network Connectivity and internet access throughout the campus.
- Wired: Wired connectivity is readily available throughout campus in administrative and residence buildings are equipped with Ethernet connections.
- Wireless: Villanova provides wireless Internet access throughout the campus. It is readily available in all academic and residence halls to all students, faculty and staff.
- Gateway: Network service that provides secure remote access to the Villanova campus network by authorized VU community members.
- Smart Phone Configuration: Instruction to configure voice plans, data plans, text messaging, international calling and data for all university issued mobile devices
How to Access the Service
- Wired Network: Instruction on how to access wired networks for various devices supported, Desktops, laptops, external devices, printers can be found here: More Info Here
- Wireless Network: Villanova's wireless network SSID is "VUMobile". To connect, simply click on VUMobile on your computers list of available wireless networks and enter in your Villanova user name and password. This will work for any computer running Windows Vista or higher and Mac OS X 10.5 or higher. More Info Here or if you are having trouble, please fill out this form Network Connectivity Issue Form
- Gateway: Access can be found at gateway.villnova.edu More Info Here
- Smart Phone Configuration: Information and configuration on voice plans, data plans, text messaging, international calling and data for all university issued mobile devices More Info Here