Thank you for your interest in your professional development. UNIT provides free training to faculty and staff in various training modalities listed below in the chart.
- Hands-On Workshop: UNIT offers a wide variety of one- to two-hour hands-on, live instructor-led training workshops to help you advance your computer knowledge and skills. Available workshops are listed on the University Events Calendar and UNIT's Training Workshops and Training Schedules webpage where you can register.Instructor-led live training in a classroom setting. Register on the VU Events Calendar on the Villanova website homepage.
- Online e-Learning: SkillSoft's Skillport online course catalog for Desktop and IT skills. Request an account from the Help Desk.
- UNIT also provides synchronous (live from your desk) opportunities. Register from the VU Events CalendarService.
- Lunch & Learns/User Groups: Live instructor-facilitated tips and tricks in a 1 hour lunch setting. Bring your own lunch. Contact Diane McCullough to join a user group (SharePoint, iPhone, Apple MacBook). Register via the VU Events Calendar.
- Private Lessons: Contact the UNIT Help Desk (ext. 97777) to schedule a private session for your team or yourself.
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m
How to Access the Service
Our 1- to 2-hour training opportunities are listed in the Calendar of Events where you can register to attend.
There are no fees associated with this service.
Further Information or Support
Please contact the Help Desk 610-519-5777
You can also fill out a help desk ticket.