Web Applications and Web Services include solutions and services that the members of the Villanova University community require when interacting while using a web browser. Specifically, when users need to gather information and display information, both secure and non-secure, to one another and the world. Broadly, the service categories include but are not limited to forms, web pages and web apps. All systems and solutions support the academic mission, administrative and business functions of the University.
- Web page and Website development
- Faculty and staff bio content/images
- myNova updates
- Web form design, integration and administration
- Web pages (student groups, departments and user homepages)
- DAY CQ Content Management System Training