Web Applications and Web Services include solutions and services that the members of Villanova University community require when interacting while using a web browser. Specifically, when users need to gather information and display information, both secure and non-secure, to one another and the world. Broadly, the service categories include but are not limited too forms, web pages and web apps. All systems and solutions support the academic mission, administrative and business functions of the University.
- Web page and Website development
- Faculty and staff bio content/images
- myNova updates
- Web form design, integration and administration
- Web pages (student groups, departments and user homepages)
- DAY CQ Content Management System Training
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
How to Request the Service
All users are required to contact the HelpDesk.
There is no fee.
Further Information or Support
Contact the HelpDesk at 610-519-7777.
You can also fill out a help desk ticket.