Administrative systems and web services include the foundational infrastructure for any system, software or technology that involves enterprise level data for faculty, staff, student and alumni. All systems and solutions support the academic mission, administrative and business functions of the University.
Broadly, services and solutions include information acquisition, management, delivery, e-commerce and analytics. Specific services and solutions include multiple aspects of the following university wide faculty, staff, student and alumni information, procurement, university managed credit card payments, electronic document management, customer relationship management, university web portal and data reporting/analytics.
- Database design, administration and security - Oracle
- Enterprise wide application delivery - Banner
- Reporting Tools - Discoverer/Cognos
- Scanning/Imaging - Nolij
- Online applications - Intelliworks
- Enterprise portal - myNova
- ERP - Banner
- CRM - SalesForce
- Analytics - Google Analytics
- Credit Card transaction processing - TouchNet
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
How to Request the Service
All users are required to submit a HelpDesk ticket to initiate a request for service.
There is no fee associated with this service.
Further Information or Support
Contact the HelpDesk at 610-519-7777.
You can also fill out a help desk ticket.