- What is the procedure for obtaining a mobile device at Villanova University?
- Is there anything I need to do beforehand with my old cell phone to prepare for the installation of my mobile device?
- If I am having an issue with my Villanova devices, who should I contact?
- What's comes standard "in the box" with my new iPhone?
- Where can I buy other iPhone accessories like a case, cradle kit, an extra stylus or two, or Bluetooth headset?
- I'm looking to buy a Bluetooth headset for my iPhone, any recommendations?
- Where can I go outside of the Getting Started Guide booklets for information on how to use my new iPhone?
First you would need to gain approval from your manager or supervisor and then fill out a mobile request form. Your interest is then sent to the Mobile Device team, who will then assess your needs and determine which device is suitable for you. A helpdesk ticket is then created and a member of the Telecommunications group will order and activate your device. A member of the mobile device team will schedule an appointment with you to set up your new mobile device.
Is there anything I need to do beforehand with my old cell phone to prepare for the installation of my mobile device?
Make sure your old cell phone is on hand and operational when your smartphone installation is scheduled. This includes having a charged battery, and all the original accessories and documentation that came with it. Also, if you're going to use the SIM card from your old cell phone in your new smartphone, you must make sure you've copied or saved all your contacts to it.
You can contact the Help Desk at 9-7777 or by email at email@example.com
The iPhone comes with a SIM card, A/C charger, one USB sync cables, headset with hands-free capabilities, and carrying case. A D/C charger is also provided to be used in the car. Quick start guides are also included.
Where can I buy other iPhone accessories like a case, cradle kit, an extra stylus or two, or Bluetooth headset?
Click here to be redirected to Apple Store for iPhone accessories.
There are many Blackberry-compatible Bluetooth headsets available today; some popular manufacturers include Jabra and Plantronics. Click here to see which Bluetooth headsets are available for your iPhone.