Under the Home Use Program (HUP), you and our other employees who are users of qualifying applications at work (e.g. Office Enterprise) may acquire a licensed copy of the corresponding Home Use Program software (e.g. Office Enterprise) to install and use on a home computer. You may continue using HUP software while you are under our employment and as long as the corresponding software you use at work has active Software Assurance coverage.
Please note that some product and language versions may not be available at the time you place an order. For up-to-date information on the availability of Home Use Program software, please visit http://microsoft.com/licensing.
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program Web site:
- Request the program code for Villanova University
- Fill out request form (below) to request the program code. You must be a valid employee of the University to request the code.
- Go to https://hup.microsoft.com
- Select the country to which you want your order to be shipped to and choose the language for viewing the order Web site.
- Enter your Villanova e-mail address and insert the program code.
Note: This program code is assigned to our organization for our sole use in accessing this site. You may not share this number with anyone outside our organization.
- Place your order online, and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping, and handling costs.
We trust you will enjoy this benefit and look forward to your participation.