You can access the password change form at this link. Alternativley, you can get to the form by following the steps below.
- Go to the Villanova Homepage. (http://www.villanova.edu). If you see the words "Log on" at the top right, click it and login using your current password.
- Click "Edit Your Account" at the top of the homepage.
- Click the "Change Password" link
- Type in your current password, then your new password twice
- Click "Change Password"
- Go to https://vusecure.villanova.edu/vusecurity/passwordChange
- Fill in the information required (*required fields are different for faculty/staff and students)
- Students will need to know their Banner ID and an alternate email address to complete this process.
- Login to myNOVA
- Click on the "Student" tab
- Under "Personal Information", click View Banner ID, and then click on "edit email addresses"
- Click Submit
If you can't remember your Banner username/password, you may contact us online at: http://www.villanova.edu/unit/support/sshd.htm or call (9)7777. Please specifically state that you'd like to have your Banner password reset