To access other email accounts (also known as generic email accounts), that you have permissions to, please read the information below:
How do I access my generic email account?
How can I get access to my Generic Email Account in myNova?
How do I add or remove owners & members?
- Only owners can add additional owners or members to a generic email account.
- To add or remove members or owners of the generic email account, please click on the instructions on the right hand side called "Generic Account Maintenance".
Can I access my generic email account another way?
- You can also access a generic email account (that you own or are a member of) within your own OWA account. Please click on the instructions on the right hand side called “User’s OWA Account”
In the future, we will implement a new process for maintaining the generic email accounts. For example, we will require a designation of an account owner, who will administer the addition, deletion, or modification of names within the account, as well as manage the account as per these guidelines.
- These accounts will be created with an expiration date of 1 year, at which time the owner can request a renewal, which will be granted pending verification of ownership and the member list.
- Shorter expiration dates will be given where appropriate, such as to accommodate specific time-sensitive needs.
If you have any questions, please contact the Helpdesk @ 97777 or email@example.com.