RAMP is a fall semester leadership preparation and exploration program for freshmen, sopomores and juniors who may be interested in future RA candidacy.
Students participating in RAMP meet in small groups approximately every other week during the fall semester. Each group meeting will be facilitated by a Residence Life professional and last about an hour. At these meetings, students will be introduced to various roles of the RA position, participate in activities designed to define and develop their leadership style, and hone interviewing skills in preparation for RA interviews.
- Develop leadership skills that are transferable to any organization.
- Gain a better understanding of the RA position.
- Develop skills that may enhance future RA candidacy.
- Build relationships and new friendships with other participants.
Participants are expected to:
- Attend and actively participate in regularly scheduled meetings during the fall semester.
- Adhere to the Code of Student Conduct.
- Actively participate in the hall community of their floor/building.
- Remain in good academic and disciplinary standing
Participants are also encouraged (but not required) to become active in Hall Council.
Click HERE to apply. You will be contacted by a member of the Residence Life staff within one week of submitting your application to schedule an interview.
Please feel free to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.