As an entering freshman in the fall, you will receive a Housing Assignment if:
- you applied and were accepted to the University as a resident student for first-time undergraduate studies beginning in the fall;
- you paid your deposit;
- you completed your housing application.
HOUSING APPLICATIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR NEW STUDENTS UNTIL MAY 1.
Completing Your Housing Application
Once you have submitted your non-refundable admission deposit, you will be able to complete your housing application and accept the terms of your housing contract beginning May 1. If you submit your admission deposit on April 27 or later, you will need to wait three (3) business days to be able to access the housing application.
- Freshman residents may not request a specific building or type of room. In general, housing assignments are based on the date your admission deposit is processed. Other factors which guide your housing assignment may include: participation in a designated Learning Community, documented medical needs, and/or preferences specified in a questionnaire accompanying the housing application.
- Freshman residents are assigned roommates on the basis of gender, date of admission deposit and, where possible, academic college and preferences specified in a questionnaire accompanying the housing application.
- Freshman housing assignments will be available at www.housing.villanova.edu the first week of August.