Inter-Hall Council is a student organization committed to maintaining and improving community living in our Residence Halls.
Our Mission Statement
We are the unified voice of the Villanova residential community. By building, bridging, providing exposure, and guiding, we affect residential change. We are committed to community planning and dedicated to all hall events. Out of many Residence Halls comes one Hall Council.
Hall Council accomplishes this by:
- Through residents' ideas, we plan and enact fun and useful programs.
- We build and promote leadership through all hall council positions.
- We establish residence hall identity through personal connections.
For information about upcoming events please see our IHC Calendar of Events Page!
Hall Councils for the 2012-2013 Academic Year are currently forming!
If you are interested in joining your Hall Council or would like more information about a specific Hall Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click HERE to access the application. Applications are due Friday, September 21.
The Executive Board
The Executive Board meets every Sunday at 7:00 pm in the Rosemont Room (Connelly Center).
The 2012-2013 IHC Executive Board Members:
- President– Heidi Gurtowski (‘13)
- Vice President– Jennifer Kelly (‘14)
- Financial Coordinator– Mary Clifford (‘13)
- Secretary & National Communications Coordinator– Brandon Celentano (‘14)
- Co-Chief of Hall Councils– Tyler Holub (‘14)
- Co-Chief of Hall Councils– Hayley Regan (‘15)
- Advertising Coordinator– Stephanie D’Eramo (‘15)
- Programming Coordinator– Angelica Lieto (‘15)
- Programming Coordinator– Brian Emmert (‘15)
To contact IHC please email email@example.com or call 610-519-4152