Inter-Hall Council is a student organization committed to maintaining and improving community living in our Residence Halls.
Our Mission Statement
We are the unified voice of the Villanova residential community. By building, bridging, providing exposure, and guiding, we affect residential change. We are committed to community planning and dedicated to all hall events. Out of many Residence Halls comes one Hall Council.
Hall Council accomplishes this by:
- Through residents' ideas, we plan and enact fun and useful programs.
- We build and promote leadership through all hall council positions.
- We establish residence hall identity through personal connections.
For information about upcoming events please see our IHC Calendar of Events Page!
Hall Councils for the 2013-2014 Academic Year are currently forming!
If you are interested in joining your Hall Council or would like more information about a specific Hall Council, please email email@example.com.
The Executive Board
The Executive Board meets every Sunday at 7:00 pm in the Rosemont Room (Connelly Center).
The 2013-2014 IHC Executive Board Members:
- President– Angelica Lieto (‘15)
- Vice President– Stephanie D’Eramo (‘15)
- Financial Coordinator– Brian Emmert (‘15)
- Secretary– Rose Devine (‘15)
- Chief of Hall Councils– Hayley Regan (‘15)
- Advertising Coordinator– Rose Devine (‘15)
- Advertising Coordinator– Alexandra Butera (‘16)
- Programming Coordinator– Katelyn Wiggenhorn (‘16)
- Programming Coordinator– Katrina Parsons (‘16)
- National Communications Coordinator– Terri Walton (‘16)
To contact IHC please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-519-4152