Located on the Main Campus, Sullivan offers easy access to dining, library and classroom facilities. One of the larger residence halls on campus, Sullivan provides co-educational housing (by floor) for approximately 400 sophomore residents. Adjacent to Bartley Hall, home of the University's School of Business, Sullivan, along with its companion building, Sheehan, forms a part of the campus commonly referred to as "the Quad".
Constructed in 1954, Sullivan is named for Rev. Mortimer A. Sullivan, OSA, who served as the University's President from 1925-26 and subsequently as the Provincial of the Augustinian Order (1932-38; 1944-49).
Lofts are not permitted. Beds may be bunked or unbunked by request. Distance from floor to bottom bunk is approximately 16'.