Located on the Main Campus, St. Rita's offers easy access to dining, library and classroom facilities. The building is located between Austin Hall and the St. Thomas of Villanova Church, and offers single-rooms to 40 upper class students.
St. Rita's rests on the site of the "Belle Air" mansion that was home to the Rudolph family, original owners of the estate property purchased by the Augustinians in 1841. When the mansion was destroyed by fire on January 10, 1912, St. Rita's was erected in its place. The dome on top of the building mirrors the one on top of its closest neighbor, Alumni Hall, and the grey stone architecture mirrors that used in the construction of the St. Thomas of Villanova Church and the adjoining monastery.
Single Room Furnishings
St. Rita's Hall is NOT air conditioned. For fire safety reasons, window or room air conditioners are NOT permitted. Window fans are permitted and encouraged.