Located on southwestern corner of the main campus, Simpson is adjacent to O'Dwyer Hall and the Center for Engineering Education and Research. The building houses approximately 30 residents in single, double, triple and quad room accommodations.
The smallest of the University's residence halls and one of several former private residences purchased and converted for institutional use, Simpson (circa 1939) is named in honor of Villanova benefactor, William Simpson. Mr. Simpson served as one of only two lay members of the Board of Trustees during the 1930's, and was instrumental in supporting the University's efforts to increase the number of endowed academic scholarships available at that time.
All rooms are doubles with the exception of the following:
Standard Room Furnishings
Simpson DOES NOT have overhead lighting in the rooms. Please remember a floor and desk lamp.