O'Dwyer Hall is located on the southwestern edge of the main campus. The building traditionally houses 50-70 male and female residents. O'Dwyer Hall is named for Reverend John P. O'Dwyer, the first President of the University, who served from 1843 to 1847, and again from 1848 to 1850.
Standard Double Room Furnishings
Tripled Room Furniture
Please note that some rooms vary in size and configuration. Please click here for more information