O'Dwyer Hall is located on the southwestern edge of the main campus. The building traditionally houses 50-70 male and female residents. O'Dwyer Hall is named for Reverend John P. O'Dwyer, the first President of the University, who served from 1843 to 1847, and again from 1848 to 1850.
- Wireless Internet
- Cable Television
- Tile Floor (rooms)
- Carpet Floor - Rooms 20, 21, 22
- Carpet Floor (hallways)
- Lounge on 1st floor
- Laundry Room on 2nd and 3rd Floors
Standard Double Room Furnishings
- 2 Beds
- 2 Desks with bookshelf
- 2 Desk chairs
- 2 Wardrobes with drawers
- Vertical Blinds
Tripled Room Furniture
- Bunk Beds and Lofted Bed
- 2 Wardrobes (each with 2 drawers)
- 3 Desks and 3 Desk Chairs
- 1 5-Drawer Dresser
Building Specific Amenities
- O'Dwyer Hall is NOT air conditioned. For fire safety reasons, window or room air conditioners are NOT permitted. Window fans are permitted and encouraged.
- All rooms in O'Dwyer are standar doubles with the exception of Room 9 which is a standard triple room. Furnishings in Rm 9 include 3 desks/chairs and wardrobes, a bunk bed and a lofted bed.
- Furnishings in converted tripled rooms include a bunk bed, a loft bed, 3 desks/chairs, 2 wardrobes and 1 dresser.
Please note that some rooms vary in size and configuration. Please click here for more information