- Do you have any ideas for a birthday present for my son/daughter?
- Want to help relieve your student's stress during FINALS?
- Can you recommend a local florist?
- How do students travel to and from the Airport from Villanova?
- Where can I get my students Enrollment Verification for our insurance company?
- How can I find out about Parents' Weekend, Little Wildcat Weekend, Homecoming or Commencement?
- Whom do I contact with questions about my students bill?
- How do I change my students permanent home address?
- How can I access my student's grades?
- How do I mail a package to my student?
- How do parents deposit money on a student's Wildcard?
- How can I schedule a tour of campus?
- Does the University have a Crisis Response Plan?
There are several ways to wish your Villanova student a Happy Birthday.
- A Birthday Cake. The Office of Music Activities sells birthday cakes that can be delivered right to your student's residence hall room! For more information, contact the Office of Music Activities at (610) 519-7214 or email email@example.com. Please place your orders 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Cookies. Another option that is very popular with Villanova students is a specialty tin of cookies from Hope's Cookies in Bryn Mawr, 1-888-266-5439. Hope's sells a variety of cookies in festive tins for just about any special occasion. Cookies by Design also delivers to Villanova. Sweet Treats By Lisa also offers a variety of cookie/brownie gift baskets with on-campus delivery.
- Balloons. Balloons are fun and most of the florists listed below sell balloon "bouquets" and can deliver directly to the University.
- Villanova Gear. At the Villanova University Shop, you can purchase everything from VU apparel and accessories to gift certificates. Shop online or in person!
Order a Survival Kit from Music Activities! On Reading Day each semester (the day before finals begin) we will deliver a package of goodies directly to your son’s or daughter’s dorm room to help him or her make it through the stressful week. It is always wonderful to receive a special treat from Mom or Dad to help break up a busy day of studying! Proceeds support Villanova Voices!
There are many options for floral delivery service and we've suggested a few here.
229 West Wayne Road
Phone: (610) 688-0431
28 W. Eagle Road
Phone: (888) 449-3880
Lancaster & Eagle Roads
Phone: (610) 687-0432
389 West Lancaster Ave
Phone: (610) 964-0923
|Bryn Mawr Flower Shop
928 W. Lancaster Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA
Phone: (610) 527-6131
|Charles Cowan Florist
195 East Lancaster Ave
Phone: (610) 688-5150
(Real fruit "flower" arrangements)
777 East Lancaster Ave
Phone: (610) 520-1710
|Flowers for Commencement
Available on Commencement morning in front of the Jake Nevin Field House.
In the travel section of this web site, a list of contact information for ground transportation is provided, including taxi, bus, and shuttle services. The Student Government Association (SGA) also offers Shuttle service during some of the breaks. SGA airport shuttle service is generally advertised on the Villanova Home Page as well as on the Wildcat Newswire about 2 weeks prior to break.
The Registrar's Office provides this service and you can order an Enrollment Verification on that web site.
Grades are available online at mid-term and at the end of each semester. The University does not mail grades home, so be sure to check with your son or daughter at Fall Break, Spring Break, and at the end of each semester.
Please address the parcels as follows:
Student VU Box Number
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085-1699
Students will receive a notice in their mailbox informing them that a package has arrived and to pick up their package at the Mail Desk in the Mail Room.
Parents may deposit funds to their students Wildcard online.
The Office of University Admissions offers campus tours on select days. Please check the campus tour schedule when planning your visit.