- Does Villanova provide food and beverages for new students and their families during Orientation?
- What if we have difficulty getting our son/daughter's computer hooked up in their room?
- Can other children accompany parents to the parent Orientation activities?
- Since we'll be in the Philadelphia area, what are some fun things to do?
- Is there shopping near by for last minute items?
- Can you recommend some area restaurants?
- Is wheelchair rental available through the University?
Most dining halls on campus will also be open on Move In Day and the first day of Orientation. Please refer to the Opening Day brochure, which will be given to parents during move-in, for a complete list of campus dining service options.
While students are moving in the TechZone will provide assistance and instruction for getting students' computers connected. You can call our Help Desk at (610) 519-7777 or check the TechZone website.
The siblings of new students may accompany parents to the parent activities on Opening Day, but may not attend activities that are only for new students.
Office of Student Life will provide informational handouts at the Parents Resource Fair on Thursday, August 22. The Parents website also has a list of area attractions.
The Parents website has a list of area restaurants with hyperlinks to many of the restaurants on the list.
Villanova does not rent/loan wheelchairs for guests with special needs. Medical supply companies in the area can assist you:
- Medical Home Care (Wayne) - (610) 687-6585