- The Band gave several performances during its Fall-Break Tour to Montreal.
- Irish Dancers performed at the European Celtic Irish Dance Festival at Disneyland Paris during its Fall-Break Tour to Paris.
- The Band played for the Homecoming Football game vs. James Madison and Voices led the National Anthem.
- The Band Front (Twirlers, Wildcat Dancers, and Dance Team) held an Alumni event as part of Homecoming Weekend.
- The Orchestra & Jazz Band participated in World Music Days with a concert in honor of Daniel Pearl and Tyler Clementi, two musicians whose lives were tragically cut short.
- A Cappella BBQ & Info night was held on South prior to the a capella auditions.
- 'Nova NASSA hosting tryouts for the school year.
- Wildcat Dancers held open tryouts for the 2009-2010 school year.
- VST held Auditions for Woody Allen's Don't Drink the Water.
- The Dance Company held Auditions for the Fall Semester.
- Many of our Music Activities Dance, Theatre, Instrumental, & Singing Groups at the University-Wide Activities Forum..
- 365 Villanova Music Activities Students (including 103 Freshmen!) came back-to-school a week early to learn new choreography, new music, and get a jump start on fall performances of Anything Goes and VST's Fall Show at Music Camp held from August 13th-17th.
- Villanova Student Musical Theatre (VSMT) held Auditions for Anything Goes! Performance dates are October 26-31.
- The Villanova Dance Team held tryouts for the school year. The Dance Team performs at all home football and men's basketball games.
- Dance Ensemble/Company held an Information Night with Q & A session for anyone interested in joining either the Dance Ensemble or Company.
June & July
- Music Activities held its 21st Annual Summer Music Studies Program for Music Educators in cooperation with University of the Arts. Thirty-one courses were offered this summer with 500 Music Educator attendees. We at Villanova Music Activities and University of the Arts hope that amounts to 500 music classrooms throughout the region with newly energized teachers with many new creative ideas being brought to each school!