- 1. What time does the weekend start on Friday?
- 2. What time does the weekend end?
- 3. I am traveling by plane, is there is shuttle?
- 4. What if my flight arrives Thursday, will I have a place to stay?
- 5. Is there a shuttle to pick up students from train?
- 6. Who should I contact to let them know my arrival and departure time for the plane?
- 7. Where will we be staying?
- 8. What does the $100 cover
- 9. What should I bring?
- 10. When is the last day to register?
- 11. Who will be my roommate?
- 12. Can I request a roommate?
- 13. What if I have to depart earlier than noon on Sunday, is this O.K.
- 14. I want to come but cannot afford it?
- 15. Will I have fun?
- 16. Can I drive myself?
Students can begin registering at 3 p.m. on Friday, July 12, 2013. Opening Ceremonies begin at 6 p.m. on Friday in Driscoll Hall.
The weekend closes on Sunday, July 14, 2013 at 12 noon.
Yes, we will pick you up at the airport and return you to the airport.
If the only flight you can get is on Thursday, we will arrange housing for you.
No, we will be unable to pick students up from train station. The R5 can bring students to Villanova Station and we can have someone meet them and walk them over to the hall.
You should contact Stephanie Misdary by Monday, July 8, 2013.
All students will stay in a residence hall on South Campus.
The cost of $100 covers all housing and meals except at Dorney Park on Saturday evening.
You should bring clothes for 3 days, a swim suit in case you plan on visiting the water park at Dorney Park, comfortable walking shoes, a pair of sneakers, sleeping bag or blanket for bed (sheets will not be provided), cash for dinner on Saturday night, a camera, umbrella, shower shoes, soap, towel, toothbrush and paste, and any other items needed to make your stay comfortable.
The last day to register is June 28, 2013.
We randomly assign roommates.
No roommate request are accepted, this is about new experiences.
Yes, this is fine.
Please let us know by calling (610) 519-7316. There are no guarantees.
Yes, you will and will know 129 other people before orientation in August begins.
Yes, but you will have to park your car on Friday in the Main Lot and will not be able to drive it again until your departure on Sunday. We ask that you not drive any other persons back with you unless they arrived with you.