VIEW currently accepts students from 3 Philadelphia High Schools:
- Philadelphia High School for Girls
- Academy At Palumbo High School
- Bodine High School for International Affairs
Prospective applicants should :
- be female
- maintain strong grades:
- Academics: A's and B's with an exception allowed of 1 C
- Conduct: All 1's and no more than 1 rating of 2
- make a 3 year year commitment
- have no excessive lateness or absences
- be in the 9th grade
- demonstrate a positive attitude
- be willing to step outside the bubble to meet new people and try new adventures
New student 2016 application is open. Please contact our office (610.519.4076) if you have any questions.
- Complete the application form.
- Be available for an interview with the VIEW staff. Once the application is received, applicants will receive a letter with interview information.