VIEW currently accepts students from 3 Philadelphia High Schools:
- Philadelphia High School for Girls
- Academy At Palumbo High School
- Bodine High School for International Affairs
Prospective applicants should :
- be female
- maintain strong grades:
- Academics: A's and B's with an exception allowed of 1 C
- Conduct: All 1's and no more than 1 rating of 2
- make a 3 year year commitment
- have no excessive lateness or absences
- be in the 9th grade
- demonstrate a positive attitude
- be willing to step outside the bubble to meet new people and try new adventures
New student 2015 application is now closed. Please contact our office (610.519.4076) if you have any questions.
- Complete the application form below.
- Be available for an interview with the VIEW staff. Once the application is received, applicants will receive a letter with interview information.