Freshmen have an opportunity to meet each other making cupcakes at the bakery.
VIEW currently accepts students from 3 Philadelphia High Schools:
- Philadelphia High School for Girls
- Academy @ Palumbo High School
- Bodine High School for International Affairs
Prospective applicants should :
- be female
- maintain strong grades:
- Academics: A's and B's with an exception allowed of 1 C
- Conduct: All 1's and no more tham 1 rating of 2
- make a 3 year year commitment
- have no excessive lateness or absences
- be in the 9th grade
- demonstrate a positive attitude
- be willing to step outside the bubble to meet new people and try new adventures
The 2013-2014 application will be available November 26th. The application, waiver. essay and emergency contact form are due December 18, 2013. Please contact our office (610.519.4075) if you have any questions.
In order to apply:
- Complete the application form and submit by the scheduled date
(This application form can be completed online using Adobe Acrobat and emailed directly to VIEW)
- Submit the application, essay, waiver, emergency contact form by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX 610.519.7758
- Be available for an interview with the VIEW staff. Once the application is received, applicants will receive a letter with interview information.