Service Site Leaders (SSLs) are responsible for coordinating a group of Villanova volunteers at one of the MLK Day of Service sites.
Become a volunteer this year and join one of our many groups!
Key Responsibilities for MLK Day of Service Site Leaders
So that you have a better idea of SSL duties, we’ve listed key responsibilities below. If you have any questions, please contact Priscilla Acquaah, Registration Chair, MLK Day of Service
SSL responsibilities include:
- Attending Service Partnership Dinner (TBD)
- Dougherty Hall, West Lounge and a mandatory team leader training session.
(location and time will be emailed once you have registered).
- Contacting your group once the attendance lists and site location are compiled.
- Becoming familiar with emergency procedures. (To be covered in team leader training.)
- Taking group attendance at the Day of Service Send-Off -- January 18, 2016.
- While on site, serving as the liaison between the site contact and volunteers.
- Representing Villanova University…doing meaningful service.
CLICK HERE to REGISTER.
DEADLINE IS Monday January 11th at midnight!