There will be planned activities for family and friends throughout the weekend. All families, friends and spectators are responsible for providing their own housing and meals.
Friday Evening (7:30 p.m.) at The Pavilion
“Ask Me” Booths
The Hospitality committee will have hospitality tables located at all venues and various tents on Villanova’s campus. Each table will provide refreshments for athletes, coaches, and spectators.
General Festival information, as well as Lost and Found information, can also be obtained at the Ask Me Booths located at the Oreo and on Bartley Lane (near the crosswalk) and Mendel Field. The booths will be accessible during the following times:
- Friday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Family packets will be available at the Ask Me Booths located at the Oreo and on Bartley Lane and Mendel Field. These packets contain schedules, guides to local attractions, and information on restaurants and places of worship.
- Opening Ceremonies - Friday Night (7:30 p.m.) in the Pavilion.
- Victory Dance - Saturday Night (8:00 p.m.) in the Pavilion
- Closing Ceremonies - Sunday Afternoon (1:00 p.m.) in the Pavilion