Chairperson: Anita Morro
Assistants: Brenna Swetman, Jimmy O'Donnell, Hannah Clarke, Sean Burke
● 5v5 - Pike Field
● 7v7 - Mendel Field & Austin Field
● 11v11 - Villanova Stadium
● Individual Skills - Austin Field
- Team Competition (11v11)
- Team Competition (7v7)
- Team and Unified Competition (5v5)
- Individual Skills
- This is an entry-level event. Athletes entered in this event may not participate in other events. They may, however, be listed as alternates for team competition.
Kickin' It with Volunteers
All Soccer Individual Skills athletes are invited to participate in Kickin' It with Volunteers, an interactive and fun experience designed to give athletes and volunteers the opportunity to play and work together. The event will begin on Saturday at 3:30pm on Pike Field.
All Individual Skills awards will be presented on Saturday at 12:30pm in Driscoll Hall. All Soccer Team (5v5, 7v7, and 11v11) awards will be presented on Sunday beginning at 10:30 a.m. in the Villanova Room of the Connelly Center.
All athletes must wear shin guards during competition.
Players should come dressed for competition. All games will be played on grass or field turf. There will be several heated tents provided on the fields. All soccer teams may use the same locker rooms as the volleyball players in the Pavilion or Butler Annex. Soccer athletes may use the restrooms in Dougherty Hall, John Barry Hall, the Agnes Irwin School, and the portable restrooms at Pike Field.