Join Villanova EMS
Villanova EMS is constantly looking for students committed to helping others. Our members gain valuable leadership skills, knowledge, and experience as they deliver professional and quality care to the Villanova community. All majors are welcome.
While no previous experience is required, members
are expected to:
- be (or become) trained/certified in CPR,
- meet a 20 hour per month minimum duty requirement, and
- attend monthly training and general membership meetings.
Though only CPR/First Aid certification is required to join, all members are encouraged to seek a higher level of training as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or First Responder.
Members enjoy an exciting and rewarding service experience as well as formals, retreats, frequent membership/social gatherings, free training and continuing education courses, and access to all the amenities of the Villanova EMS headquarters.
Three Easy Ways to Join...
- Visit the Villanova EMS table at the New Student Activities Forum (August).
- Visit us 24/7 at our headquarters, located on the ground floor of the Health Services Building.
- Complete a Membership Application and return it at your convenience.
Ride Along Program
Villanova EMS offers a Ride Along Program for those individuals interested in joining or learning more about our organization. This program allows the participant to experience life as a Villanova EMS member - both at the VEMS building and on actual calls. To participate, please contact the VEMS Captain at email@example.com.