Galeet Farrow, Assistant Dean of Students for Alcohol and Drug Intervention, offers appointments for issues related to drugs and alcohol. Appointments are held in Dougherty Hall, Room 203 B. Appointments are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Click here to schedule an appointment. Appointments are 50 minutes each. If you need immediate assistance, please contact the office, 610-519-4203 or email to set up an appointment. Or if calendar times are not convenient, please contact the office to set up alternate times.
Directions for Scheduling an Appointment
- Select the date and time desired from the list on the right side of this page
- Login using your email ID and Password
- Available times are indicated by white cells
- Click on the "Add Appointment" icon (yellow circle with plus sign)
- The OnLine Appointment Reason Form will pop-up
- Complete the "Reason/Comments" section and click "Submit"
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment