ST. THOMAS OF VILLANOVA DAY
Please consider being a Service Site Leader (SSL) during St. Thomas of Villanova Day (9/22/12) and encourage your fellow staff members to be SSL’s also. SSL responsibilities include the following:
- Attending a mandatory Service Site Leader training session on September 6, 2012. To make attendance easier, three identical one-hour sessions will be held, one at 12:00 Noon, one at 1:30 p.m and the other at 6:30 p.m. (Villanova Room - Connelly Center).
- Contacting the group once the attendance lists are compiled.
- Taking group attendance on the Day of Service at the Blessing and Send-Off -- 8:45 a.m. at the Pavilion on Saturday, September 22, 2012.
- While on site, the SSL serves as the liaison between the site contact and volunteers.
- Representing Villanova University doing meaningful service