Villanova Dining Services has teamed up with Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative to bring community supported agriculture (CSA) to the Villanova community. Villanova's CSA will be coordinated through the 2nd Storey market in St. Mary’s hall. Villanova students, faculty and staff will have the opportunity to purchase vegetable shares through the Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative. Each week for shares consisting of a variety of fresh produce from that week’s harvest will be delivered to the 2nd Storey for members to pick up and enjoy.
Fall Shares are now available! Enroll and help keep this program in place within the Villanova Community.
We must meet the minimum of 20 full shares to keep the program in place.
Registration for Fall CSA Shares will remain open until September 18, 2013.
Click Here - to sign up for a Fall share
Fall Share information:
- Shares are delivered weekly to Second Storey Market
- The Fall Season is 9 weeks, beginning September 17th. Deliveries will be made on September 17, September 24, October 1, October 8, October 22, October 29, November 5, November 12 and November 19 (no deliveries the weeks of Fall break and Thanksgiving)
- Shares will be available for pick up by members from Tuesday afternoon until Wednesday at 4:00 pm.
- In order to avoid waste, items that are not picked up will be offered on the salad bar and used in recipes in St. Mary's and 2nd Storey.
- For any questions regarding pick-up, please contact Richard Hall at 610-519-5615 or Richard.email@example.com