Individuals and groups will be charged fees for facility usage and setup which is designed to offset a portion of the Connelly Center's cost for providing space for these programs. The rates charged vary depending on what group the sponsoring individual or organization falls into as well as the type of event to be held.
|Room||Groups 1&2||Group 3|
- Set up charges or change in setup: $15/hr per person
- Special clean up charges: $25/hr/per person (minimum 4 hrs)
- Extended hours charge (opening or closing facility outside of posted hours): $100/hr
- Site supervisor charge: $15/hr
- Security: When deemed necessary by the Connelly Center or Villanova University, the organizer will be charged for all appropriate costs
* All per diem charges are subject to additional charges (per diem charges include furniture and set up).
** This space is available for reception or casual informal gatherings. Meetings will not be held in this space, furniture will not be moved in this space. The Director of the Connelly Center will determine the availability of this space.
Groups 1 and 2 will be assessed a rental charge for use of space, room(s) when the individual, group, or sponsoring party is charging a registration, attendance or participation fee to the attendees of the program. If a fee is not charged a rental fee may still be assessed to the sponsoring group or department to cover the normal cost incurred by the Connelly Center to host the program or event in the facility.